We will be camping on the beautiful grounds of Indian Echo Caverns, and then we’ll tour them as a group the following morning. This is a great opportunity to invite friends/new scouts and enjoy camping with your family! Boys can start Scouts the summer before their first grade year, so think of friends and relatives that qualify and invite them. This event cannot run without enough interest! Cost is $35/scout and $15/adult.
Please RSVP by Friday, Aug. 15. We need to have more scouts participating in order for this event to go forward!
From their website:
Bring your tents and set up camp in the safe, gated, well-light ground of Indian Echo Caverns with supervision.
Young campers will be thrilled to have the beautiful grounds to themselves all night when the camping adventure begins as the Cavern closes to the public. A professional, knowledgeable member of our staff will be on the property at all times. Campers will enjoy the following activities:
- Pass for a guided tour of the Caverns – can be used the following morning or at a later date
- Use of the arcade room – bring your own change
- Light evening snack
- A souvenir from our terrific gift shop
- A fire pit – with fire wood provided
- Use of the restrooms at any time
- Nocturnal sights & sounds…and things that go BUMP in the night